BLUETTI EB70S Portable Power Station | 800W 716Wh
716WH/800W PORTABLE POWER STATION
- Massive 716Wh capacity and 800W rated wattage
- The ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery chemistry,2500+ life cycles
- 4*110V AC outlets, 2*100W PD ports, 2*5V/3A USB-A ports, 2*regulated 12V/10A DC outputs, 1*12V/10A car port,1*15W wireless charging pad.
- With max input of 200W, this power station can be fully recharged in 3-4 hrs with solar panels (OCV 12-28V, 200W)
- It can also get fully recharged from an AC wall outlet in 3-4 hrs or a 12V car port in 7-8 hrs.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70S?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70S should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 800W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?A:
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70S, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1.2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70S?A:
Q5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB70S?A:
PV input requirements for EB70S:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-28V
Input Power: 200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
Highly Recommended: 1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈6.5hrs*. 1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈4hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q6: Can I use or charge EB70S in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for EB70S are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q7: Does EB70S support BLUETTI App control?A:
Q8: Can it be laid on its side to save space?A:
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
Q9: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: What is the difference between the EB70 and EB70S?A:
The difference lies in output power; EB70S delivers up to 800W AC power while EB70 provides 700W.