BLUETTI PV200 Solar Panel | 200W
- Monocrystalline Solar Cells With Up to 23.4% Efficiency
- Long-lasting ETFE Coating
- Foldable & Portable
- Compatible With Most Solar Generators with MC4 Connectors
- 24-month Warranty
2-year Hassle Free
Solar Charge Anywhere
23.4% High Efficiency
Easy Setup With Kickstand
(The recharging time refers to 80% of power level being charged*)
BLUETTI EB55 (537Wh) + PV200: Charge in as soon as 3 hours
BLUETTI AC200P (2,000Wh) + 2*PV200: Charge in as soon as 5.5 hours
BLUETTI AC200MAX (2,048Wh) + 4*PV200: Charge in as soon as 3 hours
BLUETTI AC300 + B300 (3,072Wh) + 8*PV200: Charge in as soon as 2.5 hours
BLUETTI EP500 (5,120Wh) + 6*PV200: Charge in as soon as 4.5 hours
Built to Last
Portable in Every Way
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Is it waterproof?A:
Yes. IP65 is rated for junction box. Do not expose the solar panel to rain or snow.
Q2: Can I install it on the roof?A:No.
Q3: What is the difference between the PV200 and SP200?
Under the same condition, BLUETTI PV series solar panels produce more power from limited sunlight.*
* Conclusion from BLUETTI Lab, for reference ONLY.
Q4: BLUETTI PV200 compatibility.A:
Most solar power stations on the market, and one PV200 solar panel is ideal for BLUETTI EB55/EB70S/AC50S portable power stations.
Q5: Can I use BLUETTI Solar Panel to charge the third-party power station?A:Yes, as long as they
(1) have MC4 connectors;
(2) support the output specifications of BLUETTI solar panels.
Q6: How do I choose solar panels for my solar generator?A:
Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
Review the output specifications of solar panels.
Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
Consider the solar input connectors.
Q7: Can I use different size solar panels?A:
No. Your solar panels should be the same type and rating from one brand. For example, two PV200 to charge BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, and one PV200 + one SP200 is unacceptable.
Q8: Does the panel have any USB ports you can directly plug into?A:
No. BLUETTI PV200 only has MC4 connectors.
Q9: How do I maximize the efficiency of solar panels?A:
These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
1. Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
2. Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
3. Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
4. Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A: