BLUETTI AC200L Portable Power Station | 2,400W 2,048Wh
Citi Pay® Credit – Special financing available. Learn More
Estimated shipping time of AC200l：Mid-December.
All unshipped orders will be eligible for a compensatory reward of 2000 BLUETTI BUCKS that can be redeemed for a $20 discount code.
- 2,400 AC Output / 3,600W Power Lifting Mode
- Capacity: 2,048Wh
- Expandable Up To 4,096Wh with 1×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300 (6,348Wh with 2×B210, not yet available, stay tuned )
- 0-80% Recharging in 45Mins with 2,400W AC Input
- 1,200W Max. Solar Input
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/AC+Solar)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App via Bluetooth & WiFi
- Quiet/20ms UPS/High-efficient
- More Details About AC200l >>
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Email us a screenshot of the lower price.
3. Promotion period only.
5-year Hassle Free
A Powerful Leap, A New Benchmark
The brand-new AC200L leads the pack with groundbreaking improvements in charging speed, output power, quiet operation, and energy efficiency. It provides a one-for-all solution to meet your daily electricity needs.
Power You Can Rely On
Outage-proof Power for Longer Periods
More Scalability, Unlock More Capability
The Fastest Charging among 2kWh Power Stations
The Fast Solar Input, Now Even Goes Faster
Efficient Output, Unparalleled Convenience
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: What is the difference between the AC200L and AC200MAX?A:
1. Output power: 2,400W for AC200L, while 2,200W for AC200MAX.
2. Max. Input: 2,400W (AC + DC / Solar) for AC200L, while 1,400W (AC + PV) for AC200MAX.
3. AC200L has lower noise level ≤50dB .
4. AC200L requires no external charging adapter for AC charging.
5. App Control: AC200L supports Bluetooth and WiFi, while AC200MAX only supports Bluetooth.
Q2: How many expansion batteries can I connect with the AC200L?A:
AC200L + 2*B210 = 6,348Wh;
AC200L + 1* B230 = 4,096Wh;
AC200L + 2* B300 = 8,192Wh.
Q3: Can I connect third-party expansion batteries to AC200L?A:
Q4: Does AC200L support App control?A:
Yes. Once connected via Bluetooth or WiFi, the BLUETTI App enables you to control the AC200L remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Q5: Can I use AC200L as a UPS?A:
Yes. Within 20ms switching time.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should I choose for AC200L?A:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-145V
Input Power: 1,200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
5x BLUETTI PV200: ≈2.5hrs.
3x BLUETTI PV350: ≈2.5hrs
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: Can I connect two units of AC200L together for more power (240V Split Phase Bonding)?A:
Q8: Is the AC200L power station waterproof?A:
No. So please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time for optimal performance.
Q9: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Yes. It supports pass-through charging.
Q10: Can I charge or discharge AC200L in sub-zero temperatures?A:
You can charge the AC200L to power your devices in cold weather, but avoid recharging it below freezing. The temperature ranges for AC200L are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Q11: What appliances can AC200L work well with?Add up the total wattage of your devices and ensure it doesn't exceed AC200L’s rated 2,400W.
Q12: How long can it run my device?Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power
DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency. For AC200L, DoD and η are 95% and 93%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,048Wh × 95% × 93% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.81hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q13: What is the maximum input of the BLUETTI AC200L?2,400W via AC outlet and solar panels simultaneously.
Q14: Can I lay on its side to save space?No. this may damage the internal structure. Please keep it upright during storage or moving.
Q15: Can I hot-swap expansion batteries to AC200L?Yes.
Q16: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Support for further assistance.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.