BLUETTI AC200 MAX Expandable Power Station
Flexible From 2048Wh to 8192Wh
- Capacity: 2048Wh for AC200MAX. LFP Battery with life cycle 3500+ to 80%.
- Expandable with up to 2 battery modules.
- Up to 6,144Wh with 2×B230’s, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300’s
- 2,200W pure sine wave AC inverter, Surge 4800W.
- Up to 900W solar input rate and 500W adapter input, 1400W in total.
- Smart App control & monitor.
2-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
The first modular, expandable BLUETTI power station. Packed with an astonishing 2048Wh
ultra-durable LFP cells and a 2,200W full power pure sine wave inverter, the AC200MAX can be your mobile
recharge center off-the-grid or on the way.
Coffee Maker(2000W)68-70 Cups
Electric Grill(1650W)1 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)10 Hrs
Air Conditioner(8000 Btu)3-7 Hrs
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Small Change, Huge Leap
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
2*18W USB-A 18W
1*12V/10A Cigarette Lighter Port
2*12V/10A DC 5521 Output
BLUETTI AC200 MAX Expandable Power Station MANUALDownload Now
I use this bluetti portable power station to power my refrigerator. I live in Texas…you know, the power goes out a lot here. When the power goes out my refrigerator doesn't work. That's really not a good thing, so I bought this thing. When I received it, it only had 60% power. Customer service said this is normal. I ran my fridge with it for two hours. It performed very well. Now I won't worry about power outages anymore. Also, their customer service is very good. Solved my problem very quickly. Good job, bluetti.
My wife and I were recently planning an RV trip. After our comparison, we chose this bluetti ac200 max. The features of large capacity, solar rechargeable, and multiple ports are the reasons we chose it. Of course, the most important thing is that it supports battery packs. So I bought another B230 so that I won't worry about the power consumption. Now, I can enjoy my RV trip with my wife. It's the best power station for van life! If this product works well, I will plan to buy some more solar panels.
I use it as a backup power source on my boat. I've been using it for a week now to power the equipment on boat. So far everything is working fine. I am using the solar panel to charge it. You know, on the boat, solar energy is abundant. So during the day I use 800-watt solar panels to charge it. It took about less than 3 hours to fully charge it. This device can run my fan, microwave, refrigerator, etc. With it, I can live off-grid. Highly recommend this max solar.
I gave this bluetti generator to my husband as a Christmas gift. He was very happy to receive this gift. So he doesn't have to worry about his phone running out of battery when he goes fishing. And what's even better is that he can fish at night.
Very good solar generator, The 30 amp plug allows me to run the RV as if it was plugged into shore power. Highly recommend the Blueitti 200 watt panels to go with the unit. The panels are light and easy to setup. Customer service on an issue I had was fast, and they went the extra mile.
Q1: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be hooked up with the AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230 or B300, one via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another one via the AC adapter inlet (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).Friendly Note: which means that if the total power of your devices exceeds 700W.
Q2: Can the B230 battery module be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q3: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1. 500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2. Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q4: Does AC200MAX support split phase bonding?A:
Q5: Can AC200MAX be remotely controlled via APP?A:
ou can control the AC200 MAX via APP or touchscreen. But APP only can be connected via Bluetooth.
Q6: How many B230 or B300 battery module can be charged with AC200MAX?A:
Up to two B230’s or B300 battery modules
Q7: What are the charging methods for AC200MAX？A:
- 1. Wall outlet (AC adapter): MAX.500W, fully recharge in 4.6~5.1hrs.
- 2. Dual AC Adapters: MAX.1000W, fully recharge in 2.5~3.0hrs.
- 3. Solar Panels: MAX.900W, Open circuit voltage range: 10V~145V; fully recharge in 2.8~3.3hrs. (Doesn’t work with roof solar array with total Voc higher than 145V)
- 4. Solar Panels & Wall Outlet simultaneously: MAX.1400W (500W from AC adapter, 900W from solar panels), fully recharge in 2~2.5hrs
- 5. 12V/24V Car Cigarette Lighter
- 6. 12V/24V lead-acid Battery
- 7. EV Charging Station (EV adapter sold separately)
- 8. Generator
- 9. BLUETTI Wind Turbine (In progress)
Q8: Does AC200MAX have UPS function？A:
Q9: Can AC200MAX be recharged with solar panels and wall outlet simultaneously or dual AC adapters?A:
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?A:
Q11: Can I use third party solar panel and what conditions need to be met?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
1. Total open circuit voltage(Voc) falls in the range of 10-145V/MAX.12A, MC4 connectors
Q12: Can you ship the AC200MAX to Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska deliver ?A:
Can not. Because the package exceed the weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.