Please make sure your works center around your own experiences by following rules.
1.1: Shorts videos should be 45 seconds long at least with a minimum resolution of 720P.
1.2: For entries, include the keywords add "#bluettistory" to the title of your video.
1.3: Please share what help for BLUETTI provide to your daily life.
2.What is not allowed to submit?
Prohibited contents may include:
- Content that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral or other intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights.
- Content that violates applicable laws and regulations or encourages any conduct that may violate applicable laws and regulations or may cause civil liability.
- Fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive content.
- Defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive content.
- Content that promotes discrimination, prejudice, racial prejudice, hostility, harassment or harm against any individual or group.
- Violent or coercive content, content that promotes violence or promotes conduct that poses a threat to any other person.
- Content that promotes illegal or harmful acts or things.
3.Can I use previous videos which published already for the contest?
No. We only accept works you make during Dec.15 - Jan.15
Please make sure your works are publicly shareable and get permissions from any recognizable people seen in your works. We cannot use anyone's image without their permissions.
Submitted video clips that contain unauthorized music will be ineligible. To avoid related copyright and legal disputes, we recommend that you submit stitched original video clips.
It will be held from 1st, December to 31st, December. We’ll announce the winners on 15th, January,2023
3.Can I submit works multiple times?
Yes! You can submit different works multiple times to increase your chances to win.
4.How often does BLUETTI review content?
We are happy to hear your stories and review submissions everyday.
We value your ownership of the copyright to your works. By submitting your works, you grant to BLUETTI a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license, including but not limited to copy, edit, modify, publish and recreate your original and derivative works. Your works may be exposed to more people through BLUETTI's global platforms.