A New Benchmark
Now Even Goes Faster
- Home Backup
- Unlock unparalleled portability with the AC200L, an ideal companion to ensure constant power throughout your journey, keeping you connected wherever the road takes you.
- When the grid power goes out, your power goes on. Count on the AC200L to keep your home running smoothly, offering peace of mind in emergencies.
Unlock More Capability
Perfectly compatible with B210, B230, and B300 expansion batteries, you can elevate the capacity of AC200L to an incredible 8,192Wh. Making the full potential of limitless power has never been easier.
*Cable for connecting B210 expandsion battery sold separately.
Battery Life that's Incredibly Pro
When paired with D40*, AC200L transforms into a high-efficiency DC power source, offering 12V/ 24V/ 48V seamless charging options for your RV batteries, as well as surveillances, routers, speakers, and radios at home or on the go.
* Sold separately.
Q1: What is the difference between the AC200L and AC200MAX?
1. Output power: 2,400W for AC200L, while 2,200W for AC200MAX.
2. Max. Input: 2,400W (AC + DC / Solar) for AC200L, while 1,400W (AC + PV) for AC200MAX.
3. AC200L has lower noise level ≤50dB .
4. AC200L requires no external charging adapter for AC charging.
5. App Control: AC200L supports Bluetooth and WiFi, while AC200MAX only supports Bluetooth.
Q2: How many expansion batteries can I connect with the AC200L?
AC200L + 2*B210 = 6,348Wh;
AC200L + 1* B230 = 4,096Wh;
AC200L + 2* B300 = 8,192Wh.
Q3: Can I connect third-party expansion batteries to AC200L?
Q4: Does AC200L support App control?
Yes. Once connected via Bluetooth or WiFi, the BLUETTI App enables you to control theAC200L remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Q5: Can I use AC200L as a UPS?
Yes. Within 20ms switching time.
Q6: What kind of solar panels should I choose for AC200L?
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-145V
Input Power: 1,200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
4x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3hrs.
2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.5hrs.
* For reference ONLY.
Q7: Can I connect two units of AC200L together for more power (240V Split Phase Bonding)?
Q8: Is the AC200L power station waterproof?
No. So please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time for optimal performance.
Q9: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes. It supports pass-through charging.
Q10: Can I charge or discharge AC200L in sub-zero temperatures?
You can charge the AC200L to power your devices in cold weather, but avoid recharging it below freezing. The temperature ranges for AC200L are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Q11: What appliances can AC200L work well with?
Add up the total wattage of your devices and ensure it doesn't exceed AC200L’s rated 2,400W.
Q12: How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency. For AC200L, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:2,048Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.65hrs.
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q13: What is the maximum input of the BLUETTI AC200L?
2,400W via AC outlet and solar panels simultaneously.
Q14: Can I lay on its side to save space?
No. this may damage the internal structure. Please keep it upright during storage or moving.
Q15: Can I hot-swap expansion batteries to AC200L?
Yes. You can easily swap battery packs for continuous power use, and the system can hold two batteries at once.
Q16: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?
No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Support for further assistance.
1 x 120V/30A NEMA TT-30
2,400W In Total
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)