Bluetti SP120 120W Solar Panel
- Maximum power(Pm) : 120W
- solar cell:sunpower
- Voltage at max power(Vmp): 19.8V
- Cell efficiency:Current at max power(Imp): 6.06A
- Open circuit voltage(Voc): 23.7V
- Short circuit current(Isc): 6.66A
- Operating Temperature: (- 20℃－+65℃)
- Maximum System Voltage: 300V
- Standard Test Condtion: Irrandiance 1000W/㎡,
- Module temperature 25℃,AM=1.5
- Tips:It can't be blocked by any object when you use it. Whether it is partial or all. Otherwise, it will affect the conversion efficiency of the solar panel.
What factors will affect the solar conversion rate?
1. the strength of the sun light
2. environment temperature
3. the angle you place the solar panel
4. the length of the solar cable
How many pieces of solar panel can be used on a power station?
1.check the max. open circuit voltage
2. the max. short-circuit current
3. the max. power of the solar panel
Make sure the total max. value does not exceed the numbers in the specification when you connect several pieces in series or paralell.
Is it waterproof?
Waterproof rating IP54. In order to maximize the lifespan of the solar panel, avoid to get it wet. Do not soak this solar panel into water or any other liquid. Do not expose this solar panel to constant rain or snow.
What are the compatible MAXOAK / BLUETTI Models?
Current compatible MAXOAK/ BLUETTi Models:
AC20( 200Wh/120W power station)
AC50(500Wh/300W power station)
EB40(400Wh/300W power station)
EB150(1500Wh/1000W power station)
EB240(2400Wh/1000W Power Station)
To verify the compatibility with our future new product, please read the menu comes with the product, or contact us directly.
To verify the compatibility with devices that are not sold by our store, please contact the related seller.
What is the warranty?
24 months warranty and lifetime