BLUETTI PV380 Solar Panel | 380W
Citi Pay® Credit – Special financing available. Learn More
- Robust 380W solar input;
- Impressive 23.4% conversion rate;
- IP65 water-resistant;
- Multi-layered materials for long-lasting performance;
- Adjustable angles for maximum solar harvest;
- One-piece folding design, portable and space-saving.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Email us a screenshot of the lower price.
3. Promotion period only.
1-year Hassle Free
Go Solar, Go Green
Unparalleled 380W Solar Capture
Highly Adjustable, Plug-and-Play
Other Top Rated Products
Q1:Can I use BLUETTI solar panels to charge third-party power stations?A:
Yes, you can. As long as they
1. have MC4 connectors.
2. have compatible specifications consistent with the voltage output of BLUETTI solar panels.
Q2: Is PV380 waterproof?A:
BLUETTI PV380 has undergone enough reliability tests and offers an IP65 water resistance rating. However, to get an even longer lifespan in the right environment, we don’t suggest putting them in direct contact with rain for too long.
Q3:Can it be installed directly onto the roof of my house?A:
Q4: Can I mix different types of solar panels?A:
No. Mixing different solar panels is not encouraged in general. To get the maximum efficient solar panel system, we recommend you use solar panels of the same type and from the same vendor. For example, two PV380 charging BLUETTI AC200MAX is acceptable, while one PV200+ one PV380 is not suggested.
Q5: What are the factors that affect a solar panel's efficiency?A:
Multiple factors play roles in limiting a solar panel's ability to convert the sunlight it receives, like weather, sun intensity, shading, panel orientation, temperature, location, et
Q6: How do I maximize the efficiency of the solar panel?A:
You can get more out of your solar panel by following those tips.
1. Place it at a perfect angle.
2. Avoid shade.
3. Keep it clean.
4. Offset temperature increases.