BLUETTI PV350 Solar Panel | 350W
- Higher Conversion Rate
- Easy Setup & kickstand Included
- Durable & Splash-Proof
- Compatible With BLUETTI AC200P/AC200MAX/AC300/EB150/EB240/EB500
- Foldable & Portable
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
1-year Hassle Free
Off-Grid Power Supply
Foldable & Portable
Durable & Splash-Proof
23.4% Conversion Rate
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Is It Waterproof?A:
Yes. IP65 is rated for junction box. Do not expose the solar panel to rain or snow.
Q2: Can I install it on the roof?A:
Q3: What is the difference between the PV350 and SP350?A:
Under the same condition, BLUETTI PV series solar panels produce more power from limited sunlight.*
* Conclusion from BLUETTI Lab, for reference ONLY.
Q4: BLUETTI PV350 compatibility.A:
430W Max. via AC and solar charging simultaneously.
Q5: Can I use BLUETTI Solar Panel to charge the third-party power station?A:
Yes, as long as they
(1) have MC4 connectors;
(2) support the output specifications of BLUETTI solar panels.
Q6: How do I choose solar panels for my solar generator?A:
Review the PV input requirements of the solar generator.
Review the output specifications of solar panels.
Calculate the total voltage, current, and wattage of solar panels.
Consider the solar input connectors.
Q7: Can I use different size solar panels?A:
No. Your solar panels should be the same type and rating from one brand. For example, two PV350 to charge BLUETTI AC200P is acceptable, and one PV350 + one SP350 is unacceptable.
Q8: Does the panel have any USB ports you can directly plug into?A:
No. BLUETTI PV350 only has MC4 connectors.
Q10: Why can't my PV200 provide 200W of output power?A:
Rated 350W is the optimal test result at specific temperature and sunlight. Besides, solar panel production is also affected by panel orientation, dirt and debris, shading from buildings or trees, and other obstructions.
Q11: How do I maximize the efficiency of solar panels?A:
Yes, you can. The solar array must meet the following conditions:
These steps will help you get the most out of your solar panels:
1. Set up your panels correctly: The orientation as well as the angle it tilts at should be right.
2. Avoid shadow areas: Any amount of shadow will affect solar panel production.
3. Keep your panels clean: Dirt or debris reduces the panel’s efficiency.
4. Don’t get panels too hot: Good air circulation or a cool atmosphere around panels will help.
Q12: What should I do when using it?It is recommended to not have any cover when using.