BLUETTI AC500 + B300S | Home Battery Backup
Citi Pay® Credit – Special financing available. Learn More
You could apply for the Residential clean energy credit for qualified solar electric property costs. Please verify eligibility and requirements before applying.
- 5,000W Rated Power (10,000W Surge)
- Expandable Capacity From 3,072Wh to 18,432Wh
- LiFePO4 Battery With 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Smart APP Control (WiFi & Bluetooth Connection)
- 240V/10KW Split Phase System With 2* AC500 & 2* B300S (Max. 36.8KWh)
- 6 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid Battery/Dual Charing (AC/AC+Solar)
- 16 Versatile Outlets for 99% Devices
- 24/7 UPS Home Backup
- 4-Year Warranty
- Buy 2*AC500+4*B300S (Free P030A)
Note: AC500 requires P150D to P090D for use with B300.
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Email us a screenshot of the lower price.
3. Promotion period only.
4-year Hassle Free
Modular Solar Power System for All Needs
5000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Charge in Any Way You Like
Power Option for Personalization
Take Care of Your Heavy-duty Equipment
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: What is the output power of AC500?A:
4,500W Max. with 1*B300S
5,000W Max. with 2*B300S or more
3,000W Max. with 1*B300
5,000W Max. with 2*B300 or more.
Q2: How many B300 packs can be connected to AC500？A:4
Q3: How many B300S packs can be connected to AC500？A:
Q4: Can B300S and B300 be mixed?A:
Yes. 4 packs in total.
Q5: Can I use AC500 alone?A:
No, it's 100% modular and needs to team with B300S/B300 to get its job done.
Q6: What is the max charging power of AC500?A:
1. 3,000W max. with 1*B300
2. 5,000W max. with 2*B300 or more
3. 4,500W max. with 1*B300S (PV+AC)
4. 8,000W max. with 2*B300S or more (PV+AC)
Q7: Can I use other brands' batteries?No, AC500 is compatible with B300S or B300 ONLY.
Q8: What is the power consumption of AC500 when it's off/on?1. 11W when AC500 is on, DC and AC are off;
2. 30W when AC and DC are on.
Q9: Do I need an extra cable to connect B300 and AC500?Yes, P150D to P090D is required, you may order it separately in BLUETTI Store.
Q10: What is the difference between B300S and B300?1) Current capacity: 130A for B300S while 75A for B300.
2) ONLY B300S features the automatic heating function.
3) Solar input: 500W for B300S while 200W for B300.
Q11: How does the heating function work?When the temperature is below 0℃, the battery will be automatically heated once AC or PV charging is activated (input power＞400W).
Q12: Is AC500 compatible with AC300's fusion box?Yes.
Q13: How to connect AC500 to the main panel?Low Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch and smart home panel to the main panel.
High Voltage Area: Match the transfer switch to the main power box.
Q14: Can fusion box connect with AC500 and AC300 simultaneously?Not recommended.
Q15: What is the maximum power of AC500 when using the fusion box?1) 7,200W when connected with P030A
2) 10,000W when directly connected to the distribution box.
Note: The split phase function is only available for US Version.
Q16: Is there a UPS function when using fusion box?No, but we do have EPS (emergency power supply).
Q17: What is the switching time of the UPS?20ms.
Q18: Can I use third party solar panels to charge AC500?Yes, the solar panels must meet the following conditions:
1) Total voltage:12-150V
2) Total power: 3000W max.
3) With MC4 connectors
Q19: Can I use rooftop solar panel to charge AC500?Yes, but please note that your solar roof must meet:
1. No micro-inverter
2. Open circuit voltage 12-150V
3. With MC4 connectors
Note: When OCV exceeds 150V, you may use BLUETTI D300S* to step down the voltage to achieve solar charging.
Q20: Does AC500 support charging and discharging at the same time?Yes.
Q21：How long will AC500 run my device?Running time = battery capacity x DoD x η ÷ device rated power DoD: Depth of Discharge, η: local inverter efficiency. For AC500, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with a AC500 + B300S combo, the running time will be 3,072Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 2.5 hours
1) This formula doesn't apply to inductive loads with compressors, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q22: Is AC500 waterproof?No, please keep it in a dry place.
Q23: Can I use the fusion box in high voltage areas?No.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.