BLUETTI AC200P Portable Power Station | 2000W 2000Wh
2000Wh/2000W Higher Output
- 2000W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,000Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- 17 Outputs For Multiple Devices
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 700W Max. Solar Input
- 1200W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter Simultaneously)
- Eco-friendly/Gas free/Quiet/Cost-effective
2-year Hassle Free
Stay Charged, Anywhere, Anytime2000W/2000Wh Power Station
No matter where you are - at home during an unexpected outage, in your backyard, on a worksite, in the woods, or on a road trip, you can always count on BLUETTI AC200P as your reliable off-grid power source.
Coffee Maker(1150W)1.5 Hrs
Electric Grill(1100W)1.5 Hrs
Air Conditioner (5,000 Btu)1-4 Hrs
Camera (Full-frame)71k RAW Photos
Car Fridge (70W)20 Hrs
CPAP (40W)30-40 Hrs
Power All Your Needs Simultaneously
Ultra-durable & Safe Power For Everyday Needs
Solar Solution for Home Applications
Power Your Adventure
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: How can I connect AC200P with B230 or B300 expansion battery?A:
You can connect 1 B230 or B300 battery pack with AC200P via the P090D to XT90 cable*.
* Sold separately
Q2: Does AC200P support BLUETTI App control?A:
Q3: Can I use AC200P as a UPS?A:
Q4: What kind of solar panels should I choose for AC200P?A:
PV input requirements for AC200P:
Open Circuit Voltage: 35-150V
Input Power: 700W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
5x BLUETTI PV120: ≈4hrs.
3x BLUETTI PV200: ≈4hrs.
2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.6hrs.
* For reference ONLY.
Q5: Does AC200P support 240V Split Phase Bonding?A:
Q6: How soon will the AC200P be fully charged by car charging?A:
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q7: Can I use or charge AC200P in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for AC200P are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q8: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200P?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. AC200P should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 2,000W.
Q9: How long can it run my device?A:
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency. For AC200P, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,000Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.6hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q10: Can it be laid on its side to save space?A:
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
Q11: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q12: What is the difference between the AC200MAX and AC200P?The main differences are:
1. Output power and capacity: 2000W AC power and 2048Wh capacity for AC200MAX, while 2000W and 2000Wh for AC200P.
2. Max. Input: 1400W for AC200MAX, while 1200W for AC200P.
3. Output Port: AC200MAX has a 12V/30A NEMA TT-30 port.
4. App Control: AC200MAX supports BLUETTI App control.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.