BLUETTI B230 Expansion Battery | 2,048Wh
Citi Pay® Credit – Special financing available. Learn More
FREE D050S Estimated Delivery Time: Will be shipped in Early-December.
- B230 equipped with 2048Wh capacity.
- One 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output and a USB-A ports.
- Versatile power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are.
- Solar charging, car charging and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Email us a screenshot of the lower price.
3. Promotion period only.
4-year Hassle Free
Never Run out of Power
Versatile Power Source
Give Your Devices More Runtime
Home Backup and Trip Power Bank
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can the B230 battery modules be used alone?A:
Yes. B230 has a 100W USB-C, a USB-A and a 12V DC output ports, the battery module can work flawlessly when standalone.
Q2: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max?A:
Up to 2xB230 battery modules can connect with AC200Max.
Q3: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC300?A:
AC300 can only connect with B300 battery module.
Q4: How many B230 battery modules can connect with AC200/P?A:
Up to two B230. One via the solar input port by a converter cable, and another via the AC adapter inlet.
Q5: What are the charging methods for the BLUETTI B230?A:
B230 can be recharged by:
1）500W AC adapter (Sold separately)
2) Car cigarette lighter output or solar panels (Require the BLUETTI D050S - DC charging enhancer, sold separately).
Notice: There is only one inlet on the battery module, so it cannot be charged by more than one charge method simultaneously.
Q6: Can you ship the B230 to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska deliver?A:
Can not. The packages exceed the transportation weight limit of the logistics company.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.