BLUETTI AC200MAX Expandable Power Station | 2,200W 2,048Wh
Flexible From 2048Wh to 8192Wh
Memorial Day Sale Ends In
- 2,200W AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter (4,800W Surge)
- 2,048Wh Capacity
- LiFePO4 Battery with 3,500+ Life Cycles to 80%
- Expandable Up To 6,144Wh with 2×B230, or 8,192Wh with 2×B300
- 7 Ways to Recharge (AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead Battery/Dual AC/AC+Solar)
- 900W Max. Solar Input
- 1400W Max. Fast Dual Charging (Solar + AC Adapter)
- Smart Control & Monitor in BLUETTI App
30 Days Price Match Guarantee
BLUETTI guarantees that we will refund you the difference if you find a lower price from us within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Valid purchase history within 30 days.
2. Take a screenshot of the lower price and email us, we'll refund the differences as soon as we confirmed it.
4-year Hassle Free
All-round Upgraded Expandable Power Station
BLUETTI first expandable power station-AC200MAX with 2,048Wh LiFePO4 cells and 2,200W pure sine wave inverter.
Your mobile power center at home or on the way.
Coffee Maker(1150W)1.5 Hrs
Electric Grill(1650W)1.5 Hrs
Refrigerator 150W(1200W)10 Hrs
Air Conditioner(5000 BTU)1-4 Hrs
Less To Spend, More To Love
Get Charged In Anyway You Prefer
Small Change, Huge Leap
Incomparable Outlet Versatility
Other Top Rated Products
1 x 120V/30A NEMA TT-30
2200W In Total
2 x 18W USB-A
1 x 12V/10A (Car Outlet)
2 x 12V/10A DC 5521 (5.5mm Outlet)
Q1: How many BLUETTI B300 or B230 expansion batteries can connect with the AC200MAX?A:
Two B300 for 8,192Wh capacity.
Two B230 for 6,144Wh capacity.
Q2: Can I connect third-party expansion batteries to AC200MAX?A:
No. AC200MAX ONLY accepts BLUETTI B230 or B300 expansion batteries.
Q3: Does AC200MAX support App control?A:
Yes. Once connected via Bluetooth, the BLUETTI App will enable you to control the
AC200MAX remotely, like switching the working mode and upgrading the firmware.
Q4: Can I use AC200MAX as a UPS?A:
Q5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for AC200MAX?A:
PV input requirements for AC200MAX:
Open Circuit Voltage: 10-145V
Input Power: 900W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
6x BLUETTI PV120: ≈3.5hrs.
4x BLUETTI PV200: ≈3hrs.
2x BLUETTI PV350: ≈3.5hrs.
* For reference ONLY.
Q6: Can I connect two units of AC200MAX together for more power (240V Split Phase Bonding)?A:
Q7: Is the AC200MAX power station waterproof?A:
No. Also, please do NOT store it in a humid environment for a long time.
Q8: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?A:
Q9: Can I use or charge AC200MAX in sub-zero temperatures?A:
Temperature ranges for AC200MAX are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q10: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the AC200MAX?A:
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. AC200MAX should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 2,200W.
Q11: How long can it run my device?A:Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For AC200MAX, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 1,000W microwave oven with it, the running time will be:
2,048Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 1,000W ≈ 1.65hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q12: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI AC200MAX?A:
1,400W Max. Via 500W wall socket and 900W solar panels simultaneously.
Q13: Can it be laid on its side to save space?No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright.
Q14: Can I hot-swap expansion batteries to AC200MAX?Yes. You can easily swap battery packs for continuous power use, and the system can hold two batteries at once.
Q15: Is it possible to replace the built-in battery?No. If the battery pack is faulty or even dead, please contact BLUETTI Customer Service.
Q16: What is the difference between the AC200MAX and AC200P?The main differences are:
1. Output power and capacity: 2,000W AC power and 2,048Wh capacity for AC200MAX, while 2,000W and 2,000Wh for AC200P.
2. Max. Input: 1,400W for AC200MAX, while 1,200W for AC200P.
3. Output Port: AC200MAX has a 12V/30A NEMA TT-30 port.
4. App Control: AC200MAX supports BLUETTI App control.
Q17: I'd like more tutorial videos on the AC200MAX.Sure, please follow BLUETTI Support on YouTube.
A useful guide to making the most of it all.